ORANGE COUNTY –
One person died in a fiery crash in Orange County Friday that caused traffic backups onto I-4.
The crash happened on World Center Drive near I-4.
Florida Highway Patrol says a car in the eastbound lanes lost control, went airborne and crossed into the westbound lanes, hitting another vehicle.
The first vehicle landed upside down and caught fire. The driver died at the crash site.
Another person was taken to the hospital with injuries.
latest news: orange county
- Deputies searching for Orange County carjacking suspect
- 1 dead in car crash and fire in south Orange County
- UCF plot review: Seevakumaran wrote to Texas murderer before plot
- Orlando man hurt as plane crashes into Virginia apartment
- Deputies looking for smash and grab suspect
- Universal Orlando’s Transformers ride up for soft opening
- Conference works to prevent crime in black communities
- Man accused of molesting child at Orlando McDonald’s
- Casey Anthony bankruptcy claim heads back to court